has anyone noticed....

cora xxx

that there are a lot of adverts on the TV about food...cadburys creme eggs, mullar (lid lickers), McCain chips, Mc Donalds, Burger King, KFC etc etc, cooking adverts, ie, top chef, aaarrrgghhh, it's driving me up the wall. Never noticed it untill starting on the CD.:ignore:

oh yeah.. have to pause my telly is i wanna watch something until i have enough minutes saved so i can fastforward to adverts.. or id lick my telly.. lol..
x x

cadbury's crunchie!! that advert has been gone for AGES, and now as soon as I start dieting, it's back!!!

you laugh... but it's true!!! the worst bit is, crunchies aren't even one of my faves, if I was faced with a whole room of chocolate, there's a few I'd get to before a crunchie.. but now I really want one!!!

The marks and spencers are generally the killers, I imagine all the lard and fat and sugar in the stuff, it works a little bit. I cooked sausages for dh tonight, they smelt fab but I picked one up and all fat shot out, that's certainly done me some good hee hee xx

They kept advertising twixs on the radio for some reason :cry:
Never noticed them before i started this diet... i think they are trying to tempt me with my favourite chocolate... but it won't work.

I see and hear about food all the ruddy time! I'm getting to the point where it doesnt bother me now at all really.... I have to confess that I am addicted to cookery programmes, specially Masterchef - BUT I never watch them hungry......

I was in Tesco earlier and bought 4 x Easter Eggs, 2 Flakes and 2 Mini-Eggs.... BUT I am not a choccy girl really, so I cant get any points xxx

The marks and spencers are generally the killers

very true!! I'm so glad I've not seen one in a while!! they used to do that one with a chocolate pud on it...

I so wouldn't be able to resist sausages! I love them, fat or no fat!!!

lol! I was only talking about this to my mum the other day!

She said its like when you are pregnant and you walk down the street and all you can see are pregnant women.....or when you buy a new car and as you drive all you seem to see are cars just like yours! :)

Iv got such a sweet tooth and the cadbury creme egg adverts are really difficult for me as I could eat loads lol.
My partner has just started on the CD and is on his 2nd day of SS and hes got all shakes so Iv just pinched one of his banana ones....yummy!

Oh my god i was just saying the very same thing!! Every single advert seems to somehow have food in it!! The M&S are the worst!!xxx

Its the steak pizza at dominos thats killing me at the moment

Last time I was on a diet my local Dominos phoned me to check I they hadn't upset me!!

:rotflmao:.....

I know what you mean - I used to 'pop' to my local Marks & Spencer SIMPLY FOOD.... Errrrr approx 5 times a week :eek::eek::eek::eek:..... Now please dont tell me that they've not noticed that I've not been in there since 7th Jan 2008 :confused::confused::confused::confused:......

I'm just glad Tesco don't advertise their own brand white chocolate with strawberry bits in. x

Back