Extra Easy havin probs stickin to plan :-(

febbabe

Hi all,i dont know about ye but i start off everyday great and by lunchtime ive failed :-( was supposed to b doin the 777 plan since tues but dyin wit flu and cudnt stick to it.so i have decided fro tomorrow till mon -4days - im doin success express and tues on for a week im doin the 777 plan.sny1 wana join me ?

If your struggling, don't do the 777 or success express. The plans work without being more extreme.
Plan your meals ahead inc treats etc and that way more likely to stick to it! x

What happens at lunchtime to make you 'fail'?

Prepare/plan your lunch each day, don't get to lunchtime & wonder what to have. Make sure it's something tasty & filling, if you like sweet things, have a dessert for after, I often have yogurt & fruit.

Have lots of free food with you at all times so you're not tempted to buy high syned food/treats. If you work don't take more money with you than you need, that way you are not tempted to buy chocs/crisps etc.

Take a look at the food diaries on here for ideas on meals.

I just crave bad food .....chocolate :-( im havin breakfast and im thinkin of my next meal.gona sit down now and plan my meals for the next 4 days and see how i get on

I really couldn't manage without planning ahead. I have my food diary laid out a week in advance so when I shop I only buy what is on the list for the next 7 days. I don't buy anything that might tempt me- if it's not in the house I can't have.

And I have a freezerful of frozen meals- largely leftovers from previous dinners, so that if I'm ever starving or too tired to cook there is something there that can go in the micro and will be ready in minutes with no effort

Good luck x

Thats a good idea.i have never given ths programme 100% and i know it works.it really ia "mind over matter" .i just signed up for a jan target.that has given me something to work for.i can do it

If you want chocolate then have chocolate. Its allowed on the plan! If you use all 15 syns on chocolate, its still on plan and no need to worry! You just need to get used to not eating bad food all the time. It took me a week or so to stop craving fatty, sugary food. And it sucked having to resist it. But at the end of the day I felt such an achievement sticking to plan whenever I went to bed and it gradually just got easier!

I do a plan, stick it on the fridge and follow it. I also portion stuff up according to the recipe so I don't stuff my face mindlessly. Sw recipe portions are really generous too especially on extra easy.

Could somebody explain to me what 777 is though please

It took me a week or so to stop craving fatty, sugary food. And it sucked having to resist it. But at the end of the day I felt such an achievement sticking to plan whenever I went to bed and it gradually just got easier!

Totally true! I was an arsehole in work today because I couldn't have a Latte, but I resisted and now I feel a damn sight better!

Back