HD WI Wk 18 & Refeed

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Blimey Wk 18... doesn't time fly !

-3lbs this week :)

Aaaaaaand.... as well as a lunch shake & an afternoon shake I've started to eat a grilled piece of salmon or griddled steak at night on a bed of spinach, rocket & watercress leaves with an evening shake to follow... & yes it does taste goooood :)

Weird eating after 4 months but deffo full quick & very satisfying :)

It's stopped me going so giddy after my workouts or just standing up too quick in general lol

I've still got about half a stone to shift (although my family disagree... sod em no-one else has seen me naked recently - much to my disappointment lol) so will continue on this course for the rest of September & even if it comes off slower I still reck I can do half a stone in a month :)

Hope all your WIs & weeks on the straight & narrow are going well :)

well done howdy doody are you having a breakfst shake aswell or just the two
xx

Good news there, HD. Mmm grilled salmon etc. Great stuff to still be losing on refeed. Enjoy it. Your target is so close now (when are we gonna see the slim pics?) Well done man. xx

woop woop!
well done HD. I started at 17 stone and you've given me some morning inspiration

Nice one howdy !! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm salmon (does the homer voice) im so happy for you but im jealous id kill my granny for a piece of salmon right now!

I have decided that im going to do the whole durdle door walk thing in March next year up the hugeeeeee hill so hopefully by then i will be able to have some mmmmmm salmon before my long long walk !

You have done so well and its up to you about that last half a stone tis your body after all, good luck with it :)

Wow Howdy you have done so well. You must be really proud of yourself. It's reassuring to hear that it's still possible to lose weight whilst eating food too. Also, if you feel you need to lose another half a stone don't let anyone put you off - I still have a stone and a half to go and already people are commenting that I'm obsessed and isn't it time I stopped now. People are just so weird sometimes! Anyway, just wanted to say well done, great achievement. xx

well done HD, on ur WI ;)
and u lucky sod mmmm refeed lol :p

well done howdy, you've done brilliant and isn't food appreciated more i find i don't even crave the junk i used to nibble on

*high five* "awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

rock on tommy rock on.

brill,congrats and enjoy the steak!!! :p

Wow babe, that is fantastic! Can't wait to see the new Howdy photos!

x

Cheers all for the kind words - it means a lot :) x

I'm having 3 female shakes (instead of 4) & a high protein meal at nights to keep me in ketosis (fish / meat on spinach leaves) :)

Well done babes... when are we gonna get some updated pics!!? xxx

wel done Howdy sounds like your doing great x

Back