HD Wk6 WI

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Maaawnin' all :)

-4lbs this week :D

Now the next bit of info may well get a mixed reaction but I'm nothing if not honest... from last Tuesday I started taking a T5 tablet per day (T5 is an ECA stack of Ephedrine, Caffeine, Asprin... basically the stack works together as an appetite suppressant, a thermo-genetic 'fat-burner' & mild stimulant to allow me to train harder & longer in the gym).

I'm neither advocating nor being negative about these pills, I'm just giving an honest personal opinion on something I chose to do as a free-thinking adult... they certainly feel very 'clean' (& believe me I've done 'nuff chemicals over the years to give an opinion ;) )

I'm still using CS & my typical days diet the past week has been:

8 AM - CS shake
12.00 - few pieces of cucumber chunks / raw peppers
18.00 - Salmon / chicken fillet on bed of mixed leaves with coriander / lime dressing
20.00 - few mouthfuls of grated cheese or a slice of good ham
21.00 - CS Shake
22.00 - Low cal jelly pot

Anyways - hope you all have successful week ahead :) x

Hi - I normally take them about 11 am :)

I got mine from ebay (which is always a worry) but have found a fair few UK sites selling them - I'm not going to give out links as that would be seen as advocating / promoting..

Side affects as stated by sellers are jitteryness, dry mouth, increased blood pressure/heart rate, sleeplessness... basically don't take to abuse & don't take if you have heart conditions or high blood pressure.

Here's a good overview on how it works

Possible Error Detected

Google ECA Stack & do some research :)

:happy096:

My guru is a great believer in the EC stack.

In concerns me a little, mainly because any pill taking concerns me (old fashioned you see :D), but he knows what he's talking about so I was slightly tempted at one point.

Glad you've found your answer. Take care though (the old fashioned side of me coming out again :D)

Cheers all :D

Yeah KD - I hear what you say - I was dubious at 1st too but it seems to be doing the trick for me :)

The key is use & not abuse (same goes for all drugs really)... it's a tool or a means to an end, not the end itself... I've seen tablets advertised on the same site as the ECA stack which are those ones were fat is passed out with your stools... they are blatantly advertised as 'eat & cheat' pills which I think is wrong & doesn't address the root cause...

ECA stack helps with the appetite suppression for sure but the main reason is to aid with stamina & energy for working out... which in turn results in a greater weight loss & a better toned body :)

Well done hun, thats fantastic

Hi HD, well done on the 4lb loss, that's brill! Very interesting what you say about the pills, may look into it as I've increased my keepfit to 4 sessions a week and feel pretty knackered with that, work, two young kids etc etc!

Take care and well done x

well done on the loss howdy!

I dont do gyms and my BP is sky high so i'll stick to the CS for now, sound ok tho, good luck ;)

well done our kid lol i know you were on a stand still for a bit there, glad u found something thats working for ya x

Back