Heaven must be missing an angel: RIP Farrah

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
So sad to hear the news of Farrah Fawcetts death. I always liked her.

Ryan O'Neal has been a rock, and how sad - he proposed to her last week and wanted to marry her before she died....but their long history of love counts I think. I feel for him.

What a bad day - two mega icons gone in on 24 hour period. :(

I agree. It has been a true Love Story for Ryan and Farrah. As so often happens they couldn't live with her and they couldn't live without each other. I feel so
sorry for him. They were both vulnerable people, and their son too.I don't think they will do very well without her.
I have been thinking a lot about the fragility of life lately, particularly as a very close friend is dealing with her breast cancer and my Mum is now 86 and although she's great for her age I sense her life is slowly drawing to a close.
It has given me a different perspective and made me more determined to enjoy my new slim energetic life and make the
most of my opportunities. We just never know what will happen next no matter how hard we plan for the future,save for a rainy day etc.................

It

She was a fab actress "the Burning bed" has to be one of the best films ever, unfortunately she never got the hight profile she deserved for acting, too well known for Charlies.

Back