Hello! 40th birthday looming & starting to panic!

Becdevon

Hi, I am on my 3rd day on the Extante diet. I managed to lose 4 stone on LL a few years ago but didn't finish & went straight back to my old ways.

I like wine, food & don't do any excercise but with my 40th approaching fast, I am really up for some changes!

I am married with two girls aged 14 & 9 and have had an 'interesting' few years. Lost our home & business and have been busy rebuilding things. Have started challenging myself, something I would never do before, and got a place on my dream university course. I absolutely love it but am feeling my age with all the young students!

The last thing to sort out is my weight. I know it holds me back from doing things especially with the children and it has to change. Just returned form holiday and avoided photos and swimming plus felt unfit and unhealthy. Feel very determined but know I lack willpower.

Well I know from previous experience that once I get through today I will be feeling a bit better. I like these vlc diets because it stops me feeling hungry which is something I struggle with all the time.

I have never used one of these forums but am really going for it this time & need all the support I can get! Xxx

Back