Hello again!!!

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Well I don't know if anyone remembers me, but Im back again!!

Im soooo fed up lately - I literally am so down about myself and I think stuff all that loving the way you are rubbish - I can't love myself at 12 stone 5 - I just feel miserable.

So Im going back on CD hardcore and I am steering clear of all situations which caused me to break the diet last time.

I want to be under 12 stone thats my first goal, Im starting on Tuesday after the bank holiday!

I just want to say that you are all so inspirational and if i ever lose track of why I am doing this to myself again (the diet - it is tough!) i just come on here and remember why.

None of my clothes fit me and i refuse to buy size 16's, i look too big and it just doesn't suit me - plus im going to Egypt with my boyfriend in September and I want to be a size 10 again.

Wish me luck....although i've got my faith in myself 100%!!!

xxx

Last edited:
GUD/LUCK U SEEM SO FOCUSED THIS TIME 2 LOSE THE WEIGHT,JUST THINK OF UR HOLIDAY AWAY IN EGYPT WIT UR OH,HOW GUD IT WIL FEEL 2 B IN A SIZE 10,ENJOY UR LAST W'END OF EATIN/DRINKIN,I WOULD JUST LOVE A BOTTLE OF COORS LIGHT,(SAT NITE AND AL THAT)XXX

Good luck hun, i'm sure the weight will be off in no time. I have also refused to buy new clothes for the size i am now because i do not intend to stay this way.

The holiday in Egypt sounds fab and somehting to work towards. I was hoping to go to Egypt in August to stay with some family friends but that depend on if i can afford it.

We're here for you if you need us :) XX

p.s i remember ya :), its nice to see a familiar face again, i kinda miss the old gang :(.

I think my problem last time was that I got to a certain weight and thought that "hmm...im ok now i'll give it up now im fine!" but really i should just NOT reward myself with FOOD but somethng else.

I just wish i could get past this block - because its really the demise of my diet everytime i do it.

Im literally ruling out ANY social events for May - literally all - i dont care that there are bank holidays - well actually im not starting until after the bank hol so the second one should be ok as i hopefully will be on a roll then!

I just want to achieve the following - i dont know if anyone else feels like this!

1 - to get back into my clothes and actually feel comfortable - no pulling of the skirts, trousers too short as hips are so wide they make them ride up! Shirts fit nicely and no gaping of shirt buttons when i sit down causing some to pop open, or cause paranoia all day that one may have come undone!
2 - to have that glowing skin you get from drinking so much water
3 - that feeling of control - does anyone else get a cleaning frenzy!
4 - those rolling rolling rolling in compliments - someone asking if you've changed your hair - no i've just lost weight thank you!
5 - fitting my jimmy choos comfortably again - they are gorgeous silver sandals and i am just feeling too heavy for them!
6 - being able to wear sleeveless tops and not feel that flabby bit on the back of the arm

Thats all i can think of right now!! Im sure there are loads others!

Thanks guys - I really appreciate your messages!

Lauren x x x

Hey Lauren,i Just Want To Wish You The Best Of Luck
Elaine

Hi hun, i had the same reason that made you stop the diet preventing me from restarting. I kept thinking 'i cant see much weightgain and my clothes still fit so i can eat whatever i like and start again tmrw'. This has gone on for a year now but something clicked last week and i just wasnt happy aymore, so i decided to give it another go. My clothes dont fit me anymore and i also miss feeling in control, so i really want my weight off by summer so i can enjoy it with my fiance.

I have many other reasons for why i want to lose the weight ( including the compliments, lol) but i just want to be happy with myself and feel sexy for my fiance.

You can do it hun, just keep thinking of how you felt when you lost the weight and how fab you looked ( although i am sure you look fab now). The best thing to do is to give up all social occasions that require food whilst SSing ( unless you feel strong enough to resist) because if youthink about it, you're only sacrificing a few months out of your life for losing weight, which will last you a liftime, if you continue to be healthy.

Good Luck xx

Welcome back and good luck with your restart! xx

Best of luck with your restart :)

Back on sole source

Hi All

I lost 3 stone in 3 months on Lipotrim and then did refeed in December and am very proud to say I have maintained. I did not tell anyone other than my husband and daughter that I was doing sole source and so had to refeed over the holiday time and started new job etc. Yesterday I went back on sole source as still had a weeks supply, after 4 failed attempts of not making it past tea time! My question is should I now try the Cambridge Diet rather than Lipotrim? I really felt I was all alone as the young girls in the pharmacy didnt really know much and I often found myself educating them. The Cambridge diet flavours sound so much nicer and the support of a counsellor for the rest of my journey would be helpful. The only thing that puts me off is the Dr having to be told - would they still need to if I had the 200ml of skimmed milk?

Back