Hello Everyone :D

PixieMoo

Hey Everyone !
I am Lora , 29 from Doncaster . I have 4 daughters under 8 . I work full time as a Health Care Assistant . I do night shifts ! So I am always snacking on stuff I shouldn't ! Since starting working night shifts my weight has creeped up :/ & now my BF and I have set a wedding date for 16th Aug 2014 I am demanding myself that I loose a few pounds .
I am 5"3 , and weigh 10 stone ! I want to be 8 stone . Nothing less though ! I had trouble gaining weight when I was a teen , and after my first 2 daughters I was lucky enough to ''Ping back into shape'' .. All that's changed now , 2 more daughters , age , poor diet and illness , (and of course lack of motivation) is all to blame ;)
I hope to make a many a friends through here . I need to kick up the backside to keep me going !
I have decided on the WW diet , as I like the idea of been able to limit myself , and discipline my boundaries !

Hope to hear from you all soon :)

Good luck .
L x

Welcome and good luck with your ww journey... i am currently on sw but ww worked for me 2 years ago. Stay positive and you will get a lot of support from people on here. :) kelly

Well , 20 odd views and only 1 welcome reply . Doesn't feel that supportive if I'm honest :/ but thanks Kelly for replying

It is like that sometimes take a look at mine i have no replys at times but i make sure i reply to newbies as i only joined yesterday and im hoping if i give support i will get lots back. Wishful thinking maybe lol :)

Seems that way . I've 45 views and only bothered to say 'hi' ..
oh well ;) Yes , I need some support . My weakness is crisps :/ I eat so much junk at work ! I feel like I am eating around the clock :/
Here to support you too :D x

Good luck PixieMoo, I'm currently doing WW after maintaining for a year now changing my target so it does work. Theres some good threads in the WW section like setting mini goals which always help :D

Only now seeing this pixiemoo... glad you are here for me as i am here for you. Crisps are my weakness too.. prawn cocktail, cheese and onion, roast chicken and pickled onion space raiders... hope you are having a lovely evening. Speak soon. X

My name is Sharon and I LOVE CRISPS!! lol

Pringles......oh dear they are my downfall!! BUT I have some in the pantry and I havent touched them! Quite pleased about that.
Welcome Pixiemoo, I think its been a bit quiet here for the last couple of days but people really are great.

Good luck with WW

Hey sharon. Well done on not touching the pringles... as once you pop you cant stop, me neither . So well done. :)

Hi Kelly

The adverts for Pringles really are right arnt they! Lol. Still not touched them tho but hoping my son eats them soon =)
Or I might bin them haha

If your son is anything like my 3 he will eat them haha. Well done on still not eating them. What diet do you do? How long you been doing it? :)

Kelly I answered your diet question on another thread lol
Yeah my boys 13 and he can eat whatever he likes and is the size of a stick!
And I love plain old Walkers crisps too I could easy eat 3 packets!
I have French Fries now as they're only 83 cals a bag so they're good for my crisp fix =)

Back