Hello everyone, Nat is back and staying!!!!

natalieann

Silver Member
hello all you newbies and oldies hehe, im one of the in betweenys, not been here ages but a good few months, and have had some amazing results on here with the help of my friends on this site.....anyway i met a lovely man, and fell in love after losing 3 stone and i felt fantastic being a size 14 and a 10 stone something or other lol, anyway decided id had enough n went on atkins, which really isnt for me, yummy yes, fat burning NO, not that im slating it as its a good diet, but not for nat nat:p

so ive think i should stick to what i know i can do and what works for me, which is LIPOTRIM....amazing results and little effort, no weighing or counting carbs etc, just dont have to think, just drink ;)

plus i really missed my soups, when i went on atkins for the few weeks i only had a stone to go, now i have 1 n half to go, but hey no worries ill do it, im really hoping to do it by my 29th birthday which is the 15th dec, coz i want a gorge size 12 red dress and some sexy heels, i want to feel fab:)

now some of you who have been here a lot longer may be able to help me on this subject, silly one that it is but..........ok so i gained about 6lbs back, not much still miles slimmer then my old size 20s, still in 14 but a tighter fit rather then the loser fit i was before, no one else can tell, but i feel FAT and i mean FAT, ITS SILLY I KNOW, i look at my old pics and think god get a grip, youve done so well and people tell me the same, when i first started LT i said a size 14 would make me so happy, but now im here i just feel FAT:cry:

GRRRRRRR will i ever be satified?

Hi Nat, welcome back! has it really been that long? a few of us are still here slogging it out.......

Hi Nat, welcome back! has it really been that long? a few of us are still here slogging it out.......

hey hun, well ive been on atkins about 3 weeks i think, maybe i needed it coz i feel so focused this time, im still angry at myself for now doing it before, but cant be helped now:D

glad most of you still here

hey hun, well ive been on atkins about 3 weeks i think, maybe i needed it coz i feel so focused this time, im still angry at myself for now doing it before, but cant be helped now:D

glad most of you still here

Nat, I was thinking about Atkins too, or Dukan, but not if I'm going to put back on ANY of the weight that I've lost.....is it just cos you were eating again or simply that maybe it was too much food after LT? and how did you do the transfer from LT? sorry babes, lots of questions but I'm starting refeed next week but still want to lost about another stone.....just don't know hw to achieve it!

Nat, I was thinking about Atkins too, or Dukan, but not if I'm going to put back on ANY of the weight that I've lost.....is it just cos you were eating again or simply that maybe it was too much food after LT? and how did you do the transfer from LT? sorry babes, lots of questions but I'm starting refeed next week but still want to lost about another stone.....just don't know hw to achieve it!

atkins is a good diet, but i think when going from a normal unhealthy one, its a good way to lose weight, but myself have found going from eating nothing to that is a bit extreme for me, i felt sick by the end, and also my portion sizes got bigger and bigger to fill me up, knowing you can eat lots of meat is not a good idea, so i was worried when i started to eat normal food id want lots of it, so by coming back on LT my tummy will shrink again and after can control portions better

if you do want to go to atkins, id say dont do the refeed as that will take you out of ketosis, if you go right to atkins you will stay in ketosis

but myself i think im best to stay on this and reffeed back onto a normal healthy diet coz i started to eat lots on atkins

atkins is a good diet, but i think when going from a normal unhealthy one, its a good way to lose weight, but myself have found going from eating nothing to that is a bit extreme for me, i felt sick by the end, and also my portion sizes got bigger and bigger to fill me up, knowing you can eat lots of meat is not a good idea, so i was worried when i started to eat normal food id want lots of it, so by coming back on LT my tummy will shrink again and after can control portions better

if you do want to go to atkins, id say dont do the refeed as that will take you out of ketosis, if you go right to atkins you will stay in ketosis

but myself i think im best to stay on this and reffeed back onto a normal healthy diet coz i started to eat lots on atkins

Thanks Nat, that sounds like good advice! One of my main worries is coming out of ketosis and not just 'wanting' to eat but actually being starving hungry! I guess that if I try and keep the carbs down (I think you need to stay under about 70 grams a day to stay in ketosis) then it won't be so hard to adjust and perhaps I'll carry on losing a reasonable amount of weight. TBH I'll be perfectly happy to lose 2lbs a week.....

Thanks Nat, that sounds like good advice! One of my main worries is coming out of ketosis and not just 'wanting' to eat but actually being starving hungry! I guess that if I try and keep the carbs down (I think you need to stay under about 70 grams a day to stay in ketosis) then it won't be so hard to adjust and perhaps I'll carry on losing a reasonable amount of weight. TBH I'll be perfectly happy to lose 2lbs a week.....

in the first stages of atkins its needs to be under 20 grams of carbs and i found i came out of with around 50 grams:eek:

Welcome back Nat :) xx

thanks jayne, just had my 2nd shake n feel great up to now, its was yummy

Welcome back Nat :) Never really met you before when I first came back on to LT, you were miles ahead of me, but welcome back and hopefully will get to know you this time round. :) xx

Welcome back Nat xxx

Hiya hunni.. It's great to have you back.. You sound a lot more positive than when you left us for the "dark side!" lol x x

If you stay 100% i reckon you will be prancing about in your size 12 dress!! Good luck hun x x x

Welcome back Nat :) Never really met you before when I first came back on to LT, you were miles ahead of me, but welcome back and hopefully will get to know you this time round. :) xx

hey hun nice to meet you, and yes i hope so;)
Welcome back Nat xxx
cheers hun

Hiya hunni.. It's great to have you back.. You sound a lot more positive than when you left us for the "dark side!" lol x x

If you stay 100% i reckon you will be prancing about in your size 12 dress!! Good luck hun x x x

hey thanks, and i really hope so, im looking for red dresses now on ebay to keep me focused

welcome back and best of luck girlie! youll be there in no time and itll be celebration time :) x

welcome back and best of luck girlie! youll be there in no time and itll be celebration time :) x

yeah i wil fanks love, today been hard

its nearly over and you managed so woohoo..heres to tomorrow :)

Good luck to you back on LT Nat. :)

As you know, I've been doing Atkins to maintain, but lost more doing it when I really didn't plan to, so have to disagree about Atkins as a weight loss diet! :D:D:D

Good luck to you back on LT Nat. :)

As you know, I've been doing Atkins to maintain, but lost more doing it when I really didn't plan to, so have to disagree about Atkins as a weight loss diet! :D:D:D

lol yeah i know what you mean, i did say too that its a good doet for some just not me, but i have to say today been bad and been wishing id stayed on it hehe

Welcome back natalie and hope you get to goal in double quick time. Atkins can be a bit hard to stick to with all the protein. I opted for GL and really really loved it. I have reached my goal and have kept on losing a little. I never feel hungry or deprived. It suits me and my lifestyle so well. Maybe have a look at it for when you finish this stint of tfr.

Back