HELLO EVERYONE....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Hello to you all.

I've had a hell of a week, what with being 'home alone' and my son having his surgery last Tuesday, but I feel it's time I was facing the world again.

So what better place to start than to get back into the fold on this wonderful forum again, I apologise for being 'out of touch' but I'm sure I will soon catch up with the gossip and the news.

I want to thank you all so much for your kindness, thoughts, PM's, e mails, prayers, threads and posts, we have appreciated it all, and it has helped me knowing that I have such lovely friends on this forum.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Jamie thanks you all also, he had his leg removed above the knee, but he is being very positive and is trying to re-build his life again, it helps that his dad is out in Australia with him.

Many thanks to you all.

Fondest love, Donnie XX

Last edited:
We've all missed you, and have been keeping you and your family in our thoughts. Welcome back.

Welcome back Donnie, it is really good to hear from you. I am glad to hear that Jamie is doing ok, do you have any idea of when he will be able to come home yet?

Glad you're back Donnie ((((((())))))))

So pleased that you're back Donnie. I, like so many others I'm sure, have had you and your family constantly in my thoughts.

Very best wishes for the coming week. You've got through the worst part, and Jamie sounds strong and positive just as I expected, and you must be the same. I'm just so sorry that you're home alone, and sincerely hope that it won't be too long before you're all together again, ready to face the future as a team.

DONNNIIIIEEEEE ya back
:grouphugg:

Im so glad everything went ok with the surgery and happy he is facing it very well speically as his dad there xxxxx

glad you back hun xxxx:D

I've thought of you and your family often this week. I hope everything gets easier from now on xx

Sounds like he's trying to think positive, which is a huge part of the battle in recovery.
You sound more positive too Donnie. Long may that continue.

Glad to have you back with us again.

Very best wishes xx

Thank you for the welcome back everyone, I've missed you all.

My son is progressing well, so that makes me feel so much better, and I am able to have a positive attitude for the future too.

Delighted Donnie to hear that your son is making good progress and it is lovely to see you back posting.:hug99:

Thank you so much it's good to be back on the forum posting again.

Yes, my son is facing it all with a lot of courage that he didn't know he had, all he want's to do now, is get on with his recovery and get on with his life again.

Bless him, I am so proud of him.

Welcome back. I'm sure there are some ups and downs to come, and really wishj you all the best for it. He is obviously a very corageous and brave man, for which you must take the credit. It is fantastic that he is thinking so positive, and he has every reason to. Best wishes to him, and I really hope he is home with you soon.

Lydna

Back