Hello fellow dieters! Newbie to the SW diet :)

yumscrumfatbum

Hey all!

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My names corrinna and I joined slimming world 23/07/13 so very new to this! My slimming world facebook group is quite quiet so thought I'd try a busier forum. I have zero willpower and a huge sweet tooth. Im only on day three and I'm struggling already! My diet has drastically changed and i think my body has gone into shock because of lack of chocolate and cake!

I currently weigh 11st11lb, the heaviest i've ever been. I'd like to be 9st6lb by xmas so ive got 5 months to whip myself into shape.

I don't want to keep writing my diet trials and tribulations all over facebook (great way to lose friends!) so i hope i fit in here. I look forward to 'meeting' you all and picking up some hints and tips from seasoned professionals! :sign0144:

Hi Corrinna, welcome to Minimins :)

I too have a sweet tooth and use my syns for a bit of chocolate most nights. I look forward to it every day! Also, how about getting some of the HIFI bars? I like the Rocky Road ones, and the Cheesecake ones they have just brought out are very sweet so you might like those too. Good luck!

Hi Corrinna, welcome to the forum and the start of an exciting journey, the new black current Hifi bars are Very sweet try a couple of those but the best thing to do is find an alternative, something that's sweet but free in syn values good luck ;)

Thanks for the welcome :)

I might pick up a few of the HIFI bars in my next meet. Im really not keen on yoghurts and am lactose intolerant so im still trying to find my way around alternatives that suit me. Im going on a mini holiday to stay with my dad week after next and i REALLY want to stick to my plan so hopefully hifi bars will be a good back up! when they're all eating ice creams and sweets!

Hi corinna,
im also new and finding it a bit hard to navigate thru the website, almost don't know where to start!
i joined SW at the end of June and have got my half stone award last week...
best of luck on ur journey xxx

I am also new on here but not so new to SW, I know what you mean about sweet tooth. I also love cake :)... lately I have been having strawberries with the newish muller chocolate desserts, 5 syns a pot or Weight Watchers do a cream which is 1 syn per level tablespoon. My mum also has warmed up banana with muller fudge dessert 4.5 syns a pot. Hope this gives a few ideas... sorry if your not allowed these being lactose intolerant :(

Hi Corrinna,

I started 2 weeks ago and am new to this site but you will find so much great advice and plenty of low syn treats :) I like the pink and whites they are 2.5 syns or meringue nests with fruit and vanilla muller light. I'm really enjoying some of the recipes too I made the SW lasagne and it was very nice! I hope your first week is going well :)

Back