Hello hello..

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hi everyone! :) *waves*

My names Fern, i live in Bristol, & I'm a trainee hairdresse. I joined slimming world just under a year ago and i am currently 2 pounds off my 4 stone award- yay!! :D

My boyfriend is one of those people who can eat and eat and eat and eat.. and yet never feel the urge to stop eating crap.. and has no worrys about eating it in front of me. Although despite how it sounds, he is very supportive of my diet. Most likley because if it wasnt for me he wouldn't get fed ;) haha...anyways, i stumbled across this forum and decided to join.. I love slimming world and all it has given me.. but im always looking for extra support and ideas from like minded people.. if you don't mind having me :D

anyways, before i ramble on!! .. :p

Lovelove x

welcome to the forum, I am originally from Yate! Mr Taz is the same, he is 10st 7lb and has the worse diet I have ever seen! This is a great forum and there is loads of support and advice available x

hey!!!

Loads of people come from yate, despite being such a small place!

Glad to hear there is loads of support here for me. Not that i am lacking it at home.. but somtimes when im bumming around at home it'd be nice to have someone to talk to! especially if they can help me shed that last stone and a bit! x

Having a supportive partner is great but someone that's never had a weight problem can never understand what it's like to have one! Here, we all know!

It's true!!! although i firmly believe that he will pile it on in the next few years.. atleast i hope!!! lol. He deserves a bit of chub after all he eats!! hes supportive but doesnt understand that at a loose end you have to put yourself out to keep to the diet, not pop to local chippy!! lol

Yeah mine buys me chocolate to cheer me up which is sweet but he really doesn't get it!

Hi Fern and welcome to minimins, well done on your weightloss so far.

Back