Induction Hello I am new

Hi Vale welcome to the forum :) what diet are you planning on following? X

Hi there thanks for your message. I just started Atkins, today is "day 2". Felt sick yesterday and I haven't been really hungry which is really weird, I have got some holidays books in 10 days and I was hoping to lose a bit of weight before my trip.
How are you getting on with your diet? any advice?
Cheers x

Hi all, I'm on day 1, I've done really well with food but have had a bad headache. I'm not sure if it is related or not but its going now :). So much useful info on here and really helps as I've never done atkins before. Xxx

Hi both and welcome. If you haven't yet - read the sticky so you are thinking of starting Atkins. Ideally get the book too but you can get most info off the web.

Most people take 3-5 days to get into ketosis - expect feeling rubbish, headaches, weak etc while you have carb withdrawal. but then appetite drops. Keep glugging water and take it easy - your energy will come back and more - I promise!

What Kat1e said! When I did the Atkins I never went hungry as there's always something either carb free or very low in carbs you can eat. I always had cheese or a sugar free jelly to hand to keep hunger at bay. I'm trying to do lipotrim, but finding it hard so I'm more doing Atkins as I'm eating low carb dinners.

Adele- keep up with the water, the headaches will pass. It's just your body adjusting to a totally different diet :)

Xxx

Thanks, I've got the book and am working my way through the threads. My headache seems to have gone this morning so I'm hoping it stays that way. I'm just getting myself prepared for work. Water, boiled eggs, bacon, mim and and Greek salad with tuna. Hope you all have a good day :)

Mmmm sounds good! especially when all ive had is a shake!!

Hi I am new too and learning how the forum works. I did experience some headaches the 1st and 2nd day, I am on my 6th day today and feeling ok. I hope you are feeling ok :)

Hi Katie, thanks for that. You are right I am on my 6th day today and starting to feel better. I still need to learn how to be a bit more creative when it comes to cooking. Got the book and a couple of recipe books as well, hopefully will get there. Saturday is weighing day...:rolleyes:I will start a food diary that always has helped me to control what I am eating and stop me from grazing when not hungry.
Thanks for you message
Val

Back