Hello i'm Laura

LittleLau

Hello peoples.

I have been browsing minimins for ages, looking for, and finding the answers to all my Slimming World questions.
Finally decided to join slimming world today, so thought it was about time I joined here too.
Usual story for me, tried every diet, but never stick to them long enough to see results. Last week I hit the dreaded 30, and it has given me the kick up the bum I need to shift this weight once and for all. Hopefully with the help of Slimming world, and minimins, I can do it this time.

Last edited:
hi im shell, ive been doing slimming world since jan 4th but have just joined this site tonight.... i have just over a stone to lose now, i hope this site helps me. good luck on your slimming world journey.. have u done sw before??

Hey laura :D

This site is great for all things Slimming World, if you have a question, feeling down, wanna share your losses and look for recipes!

I hope you enjoy all the lovely food on SW too :D
good luck on your journey!

xxx

Hi Laura well done for getting on the band wagon!! slimming world is amazing!! You can eat plenty so you don't ever feel hungry or deprived and with the great help advice support and recipes on minimins you are sure to succeed!! I joined slimming world in nov 2010 and have lost 2 1/2 stone so far, never feel like i'm on a diet and eat great, fresh and tasty food all the day!! With the odd wisely chosen treats on the way!! good luck for your first weigh in hope you have a great first loss!!

Hi Littlelau, Vicki and Shell! Welcome all to sw and minimins! Hope you all find your way around ok and have fun on here! We may all have different reasons for finding ourselves in the position we are in (I'm an emotional eater and I also LOVE food) but we all have a common goal...to reach a healthy, comfortable weight and then maintain it. So have a wander around the site and feel free to ask loads of questions. You may even find that someone has already asked the same question and the answers are here waiting for you! And sooner or later you will find that you are no longer ASKING the questions but ANSWERING them for other newbies!
Good luck and lots of love xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back