hello im new and im stuck with sw

thankyou for your replies,i am trying to drink more,
iv also been having 4 slices of wholemeal bread from an 800g loaf oops,
i just dont know what to eat i usually do green days and im stuck at the mo with baked beans,tinned toms,pasta n sauce,and peppers,thats about it lol,

i havent been shopping today going tomorrow,

super fat free batchelors super noodles - sweet thai chilli add with mixed beans (spicy you can have) and then mix with pastarta al frr on gree yum yum

If you're looking for inspiration take a book in the food diary section and see what other people are having! Oh and by the way, definitely plan your weekly menu before you go shopping tomorrow.

They have plans you can download from the SW website and recipies there too, but are you sure you really want to do this? You sound as if you're ready to settle for what you've got. How tall are you and what do you want to get down to? You have to have at least half a stone to lose for SW to work.

I'm one to talk as I'm not losing very well at the mo, but I'd agree with what everyone else says, especially the bit about not eating enough.
I do mostly green days. Most lunchtimes I have a baked potato with baked beans. I quite often do my baked potatoes in batches and then reheat them as and when. So easy and quick.

Good luck

Hi was just reading your spag carbonara recep looks yummy just wondered when u add egg and fromage frais to you have to put back on heat sorry if I sound thick not very good at cooking lol :D x

Hi was just reading your spag carbonara recep looks yummy just wondered when u add egg and fromage frais to you have to put back on heat sorry if I sound thick not very good at cooking lol :D x
if you add it quickly to very hot pasta the egg should bind to the pasta and cook. If the pasta has cooled who wil need to stir it through on a low heat. it is yum x

Back