Hello im new

HI all :D
Im a newbie here to this site, I hope we can all help and support each other. I am new to pro points. I lost 2.5 stone a few years ago and kept it off on old plan. however moved to oz and abandoned it and put it back on, i also stopped dancing so i look much bigger, Just landed my dream job as part of the cast on disney cruise line so need to loose it again! Its my motivtion, Ill be moving to the usa in aug and want to loose a bit and keep it up there as the food on ship is fatty(my 49 will be gone in seconds :)) im finding pro points tough, my leader is very unsupportive and never gets back to us when she doesnt know something! so im hoping here can help, and ill help in whatever way I can. I am just wondering every day i make my own juice in juicer with spinach, broccoli,, cucumber, lettuce, celery, apple and pineapple (sometime beetroot, sounds mank eh but tis lovely!) when i pointed it using nutritional info it said 6pp!!!!! seriously i only used 2 bits of fruit which i guess would be points when not ate but the veg. sorry for the long post all, looking forward to making some lovely friends here xxxxx L

Hi Laurie, Congratulations on your new job! I hope it goes well for you.
I am also a newbie! I have been doing SW and now moved onto WW. I only started on Wednesday but i am feeling determined. I am going on holiday in october and i really want to be able to buy nice summery clothes and feel comfortable and confident.
How is your new start on WW going?
Good luck
Hannah

Wow what a brilliant job! Good luck to you on your WW journey.Sorry to hear your leader isn't very helpful,you will get plenty of help and support on here :0)

Hi

Welcome to the gang!! It's really easy to get answers on here to any questions you have when I first joined the information I got was great! (I do ww at home)

Congratulations on the job! I'm bet jealous I'd love to work for Disney, was a dream of mine when I was little. You'll be brilliant at it and I'm sure it'll be an amazing fun experience!
Good luck with the weight loss xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back