Hello new Slimming World member

Redmellymoo

Hi I started Slimming World last week after a trip to the doctors and feeling awful for month. My starting weight was 12st 6lb I am 4ft 11 so I don't carry weight well and a size 16 clothes. I have tried every diet in the book and Slimming World a few times. I never stuck at it for more than a month as my weight loss was never what I expected it to be (I have had ridiculous expectations in the past) I got on the scales this morning for my first weigh in with the mindset that even if I didn't lose anything, I would stick to this because, I have felt better. To my amazement I have lost 5lb. This is just the inspiration I need to keep going. I am not going to group or doing it online. I just picked up my books from 2 years ago. I wanted to share as I am really happy. Hence joining this community.

Hi! I have just joined this forum today and started my Slimming World journey this week on my own without joining a club. I lost my baby weight gain more than 20 years ago with a local SW club. Your circumstances are very similar to my own. Good luck on your journey.

Back