1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Hello! Newbie here back on the SW diet going at it alone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LadyKayla, 3 September 2014 Social URL.

1. LadyKayla

LadyKayla New Member

Hello everyone!

Upon my googling, I found this amazing and helpful forum and I felt compelled to sign up. I'm re-starting my weight loss journey with Slimming World again - but this time I decided to go at it alone!

The last time I went to Slimming World, I loved it. I loved the group I was in and all of the advice and tips. I lost 2st in 3 months but had to leave as my ex partner and I were moving and I also fell ill with gallstones. And now after a few years of procrastinating and moving around the country and finding a new partner, I've decided it's time to give it a go again! My partner has been extremely helpful and positive in my slimming process and has really made me enthusiastic to give it a go again. In a week and a half I've lost 6lb and I'm looking forward to awarding myself with a half stone award on Saturday. :)

I look forward to sharing my weight loss journey with you ladies and gents and learning a lot on the way!

Kayla :sign0144:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Hootiemcbob

Hootiemcbob Well-Known Member

I rejoined Slimming World nearly 2 weeks ago - I couldn't do it without group but this is the first time I've found this forum. Last time at SW lost 2 stone 5.5lb and looking for a LOT more this time round. Lost 4.5lb first week and really want my half stone award next week :) good luck xx

4. Another Tracy

Another Tracy Well-Known Member

Hi :)

I'm going it alone too, I'm not much of a club joiner, Good Luck and well done on your weight loss so far :)

5. Hootiemcbob

Hootiemcbob Well-Known Member

Well it's definitely working - 11.5lb in 3 weeks :) I went to SW before when it was red and green (old times) and now with the EE plan it's even better :)

6. BumbleB

BumbleB Well-Known Member

Wow that's a fantastic loss!! Well done! :)