Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello, newbie here!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lou, 20 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Lou

Lou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    W8
    I just wanted to say Hi. I started CD last Sunday and I weighed myself this morning and have lost 9lbs, I'm dead chuffed. Firstly I can't believe that I've managed to stick to the diet for a whole week and secondly I can't believe I've lost 9lbs, that's loads.

I've been having a look at the pictures thread showing everyone's before and after shots and it's given me such a buzz. I can't wait until I can be posting my pictures and looking from the results that can be achieved on CD it's not going to take too long to shift 4 stone.

I'm really looking forward to next Sunday now so I can see how many more pounds have dropped off!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Lou and welcome.

What a great start you've had, 9lbs gone forever. :clap:
    You've done the hardest part and gotten past the first week. It's only onwards and upwards from here. :)

4. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Excellent Work,well Done You,
    Keep Up The Great Work,
    Elaine X

5. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Welcome and very well done to you x

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome and well done :) :talk017: the first week is the hardest as you're just fighting through to get into ketosis and get used to a new routine it will be easier from here on in

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.