hello! nice to meet you

babzybabie

hi everyone , I'm so pleased ive found this site i think you will be a great source of inspiration to me
i started slimming world on the 10th september weighing a whopping 23 stone:sigh: i hadnt stepped on a set of scales for 6 yrs since my son was born and i was over weight then. but recently i went to the docs complaining of pain in the groin area and so sent me for an xray and a week later the doc informed me i had osteoarthritis in my hips and knees and i needed to loose weight other wise i would inevitably end up using a walking stick and needing a hip replacement and at nearly 47 i would have a long wait for an opperation so i would be in pain for a long time. i have used slimming world in the past so picking up the regime was quite easy and i'm loving the extra easy plan :) i have lost 8 lb so far in 3 wks. So quite happy and have not felt depriverd once

Last edited:
Hi babzybabie, welcome to the site and good luck with your weight I see we are both doing slimming world. And its nice to see a fellow north wester :p
Dan x

Back