Hello strangers

MrsB

Team FFF!!!
:eek::Danyone remember me lol

Well my siggy says it all but I wanted to pop in and say hi to you all, hope you are all well and doing good :D

Hello MrsB, how you doing? Let us know how you get on with WW, I'm interested in trying it. xxx

Hellllooooo Lou:D I'm good thanks, pee'd off with myself but doing ok ;)

Not sure i'm allowed to say this on here but the core plan on ww is actually very similar to sw but the big thing is that more foods are free such as skimmed milk, ryvitas and vlf soft cheese:eek::D so I'm on that one :) oh you can also have meat and potatoe together:eek:

Thanks Taz, omg looking at your sig you're doing so well :clap: good on you :D

Thats interesting, I always thought WW was more restrictive than SW, but dont know the details of the plan.

Good luck with WW x

Core has more 'free' food but it is based around 3 meals a day rather than eating little and often which is my preferred method!

Core has more 'free' food but it is based around 3 meals a day rather than eating little and often which is my preferred method!
ahh yes I forgot that bit lol:eek: so far i've been ok, I've just been munching on fruit and salad when I'm hungry lol, you also get 21 points to use for a week too :)

sorry will stop promoting it over here now:eek::D

Back