Hello there. Just started today

448Claire

Hello MiniMins world! :wavey:

I have just joined and what a journey to begin. I am currently 16st 12lbs and I am looking to get down to 11st by the end of the year with some *gentle* persuasion with my body and hopefully love and support from you guys.

I have started a blog with the first post outlining my plan of action. I am not really looking at focusing on a particular diet, however I am aiming to make life changes by modifying my eating habits and incorporating more exercise in to my life.

What I have started, and some may call me brave, is Jilliam Michaels 30 day shred. Some people at work have done this and told me that it is tough but worth it. I have to agree that doing it for the first time today, yes it is tough, but if I can get my c.17st body moving around the room following it, then I can finish the course!

We can do it!!!:D

Hi there and welcome!

Well done on doing the shred, I've heard really good things about it.

Stick around on here as you'll get lots of support, tips and advice :)

Good luck on ur weightloss, like u I have just joined, not using any particular diet just cutting out junk food and trying to eat healthier, incorporating exercise also. Keep us all updated on how u get on :)

Back