Hello there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JoJosing, 27 May 2009 Social URL.

1. JoJosing

JoJosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(30.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Chaps,

yet another newbody here.

I am new here but not new to slimming world. I have been slimming worlding since Oct '07 and so far I have lost nearly 4 stone. :eek:

I am here hopefully to have your help and advice about the last push and to gain an idea about maintenance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Jo Jo, you have done really well haven't you, well done and welcome to minimins.

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Well done on your losses with SW.

Irene xx

5. Gingernut

Gingernut Full Member

Hi
    You have done really well on your weight loses did you find sw easy to follow
    Ive been doing ww but was finding i my weight loss was slow and was hungry most of the time ,
    I was considering sw but have not made my mind up yet

Well done

6. JoJosing

JoJosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(30.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey Gingernut,

I found slimming world quite easy once you get your head round the fact that you must eat lots - which sounds a bit daft if you think in traditional 'diet' terms. To be fair though I can not realy compare this to any other plan as this is the only proper plan I have been on.

I can honestly say that I never go hungry on this plan though.

Hope you find something thats right for you.

7. Gingernut

Gingernut Full Member

Hi
    Thanks
    This is where im a bit frightened to eat lots of free food are you doing the extra easy plan .
    What i cant understand is that with syns some are pretty high in syns like if you want a trat once a week like a individual steak pie or a packet of crisps even a teacake
    Does this mean you cant have them

8. JoJosing

JoJosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(30.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well lets see if I can manage to answer all that:

Firstly I try to eat lots of free food as part of my meals like lots of fruit veg and salad.

I don't do extra easy very often - I think that that is just a mental thing for me rather than anything else - You can only have 1 a and 1 b on extra easy and I have done read and green for so long I was feeling cheated!

If I want a treat I have it and count it in as my sins. I dont often eat 'normal' crisps but I do have lower syn value ones like french fries or lites.

I have tended to keep my sins for the end of the day and have a glass of wine or some chocolate but recently I have started using them for little things to make my food taste better like lite mayo etc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.