Hello

Turner09

Hi, Im new to this site would love to hear from anyone also may need help using this site. I am on slimming world extra easy xx

Thanks for the welcome Valerie, I'm going to a slimming world group but online support would be a great bonus. I have been doing slimming world for 3 weeks and have lost 4lbs and that included a week in new York xxx

well done :clap: i just came on here the first few weeks then joined a club 3 weeks ago so have the best of both worlds i love coming on here every one is friendly and so helpful if i am tempted by something i shouldn't really have i now come on here takes my mind off it. u should start a daily diary and write every thing down it does help there is a thread for diaries under slimming world good luck x

valerie11 said:
well done :clap: i just came on here the first few weeks then joined a club 3 weeks ago so have the best of both worlds i love coming on here every one is friendly and so helpful if i am tempted by something i shouldn't really have i now come on here takes my mind off it. u should start a daily diary and write every thing down it does help there is a thread for diaries under slimming world good luck x

Thanks again, how do upload a pic for your profile? Xx

Turner09 said:
Hi, Im new to this site would love to hear from anyone also may need help using this site. I am on slimming world extra easy xx

Hi me too new to this sure and I'm on extra easy! So wen did u join n how much av u lost? :)

Getting there :-) said:
Hi me too new to this sure and I'm on extra easy! So wen did u join n how much av u lost? :)

I joined about 3 weeks ago and have lost 4lb and u did have a week in new York. When did you join and how much have you lost??? Xxx

hi turner09
Thanks again, how do upload a pic for your profile? Xx
user_offline.gif
u go to user cp in top blue bit of page click on edit profile picture (4th one down) click on browse this will go to ur photos select the one u want as ur profile pic then click on save changes hope u under stand lol :)

hi turner and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey

Hello and welcome!!
Good luck on your weight loss journey :) x

hi turner 09 thats odd when i go on user cp the first thing that comes up is your profile then under that it gives 4 choices
1- edit ur details
2- customize profile
3- profile privacy
4- edit profile picture
so i don't know why u can't do it cause i'm sure there r other newbies that have a picture will have to investigate now, i know you have to have a certain amount of posts to do some things on here not sure if thats one of them will get back to you :confused:

Back