Hello

Hi I found minimins the same way, looking for sw syn free chips!! Only been on here a few days myself and I am going to my first sw meeting tomorrow night! Do you go to meetings or are you doing alone?

Good luck with your weight loss journey!!

Kelly x

Hiya Kelly x

;) Thank you for your reply x I go to the meetings every Monday evening have been going on my own but my friend has joined again x Did you find your syn free chips??? let me know if not x
I am new to the art of forums lol x

Good Luck on your weight loss journey too and keep in touch :)

Hi!
Yes I found the chips as well as roasts and wedges and lots lots more!! Minimins has made me look forward to doing sw as lots of the recipes look great!! I know I've not started yet but I made a syn free roast the other day as I wanted to try the roast potatoes and even the OH said they were lovely!! I'm not sure whether to do a food diary on here yet, depends on whether I have to do one to take to the meetings as well but is great encouragement hearing other peoples losses and letting everyone know if i go on ok!! x

Hi Val :) x thanx for your post. Its good to know other people are in the same boat so to speak x
I Have been on slimming world for a year now x Over that year I have lost lbs the every now and then put on or missed a few weeks then gone back lol x If you add up the weight I lost last year it works out at just short of 4 stone but because I kept missing weeks and having gains on paper now I have lost 17lb x I am not going to do the same this year, this year I am going to fight to get it off lol x
Kelly I am so glad you are excited about starting, thats the way it should be lol x Good luck hun x Keep us informed of how your doing x
Val you are doing fab looking at how much you have lost well done!!

valerie11 said:
hi purplechick i've been up and down with my weight loss its soooo annoying isn't it am trying to stay 100% from now on almost 2 weeks now yay lol xx

Hi Valerie x yes I agree it is very annoying but this time we can beat it!!! What do you say??

Back