Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by honeybubbles, 15 June 2011 Social URL.

1. honeybubbles

honeybubbles Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am sort of new here...was around more than 2 years ago but have been very poorly and loosing weight was at the end of my priority list, now I am getting better and want to get healthier as well...I am determined to loose my steroid weight...

I am following slimming world as I have done it before and find that I can do it as well as deal with the steorid munchies.

I came out of hospital yesterday after being in due to a severe asthma attack on Friday...have been following slimming world for about a month now...found a new determination as I have managed to loose 4kgs since previous hospital admission a month ago. I go back to work part time in two weeks and I am looking forward to it!

So that is all about me... hello

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rusticblonde

rusticblonde Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there and welcome!

You will love it here! I have been inspired by so many great stories it spurs you to go on!
    I too am doing SW and finding it a walk in the park and actually sticking to it so im really impressed with myself!! :D;)

Enjoy your time here :D

4. honeybubbles

honeybubbles Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back. And good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.