Hello :)

slimsarah

Silver Member
Hi, Ive been browsing on here for some time and thought I'd join. I've already started on my weight loss journey and although its been slow I'm determined more than ever to see it through this time.

Look forward to chatting xx

Hiya Sarah
Have you made a signature yet, have a look under your CP sectin in the blue heading area and clcik signature.
Pop some goals up they are great motivators.
And anything else you want people to know.

Welldone for getting off the starting line thats the hardiest part. Fullsteam ahead now hun.

join in the Monday wieghers once you get your self settled in.

I was doing Fridays then realised i was bingeing the weekend so Mondays kept that under control for me.

Keep Posting huni XX

Hello.... thanks for the replies ladies. Loving this forum :) it's keeping me going. Lost 4lb this week. I'm thrilled to bits xxx

Aw mate so chuffed for you, i love it when people get that wow factor when they first join. Saying that thou It does carrys on but the initial "omg i can actually do this" is the most amazing.

brilliant result Welldone, box that feeling thats what you want to be mulling on when you get distracted.

Go SARAH!:D:D XX

HI Sarah
Hows the wow factor going? dont worry if its turned upside down into a mom factor lol. We all get that more times than not :).XX

slimsarah said:
Hi, Ive been browsing on here for some time and thought I'd join. I've already started on my weight loss journey and although its been slow I'm determined more than ever to see it through this time.

Look forward to chatting xx

What are you doing to lose the weight?

Hello! It's going great! Started exante today!

I started on healthy eating then slimming world.

Xxxx

I keep lowering my target. First is to get under 200lbs, then 190 then 180 then one day I'd like to hit 150... Aiming quite high there though lol. I think 165-170 is realistic for me xxx

Thats the best way to do it.
If i looked at myself 3 years ago and said right you have to loose 6Stone OMG i would of failed on the first day lol

Bite size chunks and breaks are possible inbetween as long as you monitor and maintain. What i do find though although i maintain its quiet hard to get back on course again.

Best of luck hun all sounds great! x

Hello :)

I'm on day 6 of TS on exante and loving it! First weigh in weds morning! eek

First goal to get under 15 stone.

Second to get under 200lbs.

3rd to get to 13.5 That will take me well into the 13's and into the 180's! Ideally I'd like to be about 12, I'd love to see the 11's but one step at a time lol. xxx

Back