Hello

TracieT

Hi

I'm new today. I've been doing Slimming World for about 5 months and have lost a stone. I've got about another stone and a half to lose, I have set my target yet as I want to see how it goes. I'm especially interested in finding out new recipes for my slower cooker that I was bought for Christmas. I've had a bad start to the year so far, diet wise and need to get myself focussed. Looking forward to getting to know you all.:D

Hi TracieT and :welcome2:

Great to have you on board! Congratulations on your 1 stone loss. :D There's lots of support on here as you'll soon find out.

You'll find loads of yummy recipes in the recipes section. Have a scout about and familiarise yourself with everything. You might consider joining some of the mini challenges on here, Valentines day, Easter and Summer to name a few...all in good fun!

Good luck on your weight loss journey! ;)

Thank you. It's so good to see so many like minded people. The slimming world group I attend is very supportive, but it's good to know that there is support available at all times. I have found quite a few recipe ideas and looking forward to lots more!

Back