Hello

sproutlet

Hi everyone :wavey:

I've been lurking on this site for a week now and thought it was time to take the plunge and join.

I'm doing slimming world from home and have a large amount of weight to lose but know that I can do it.

Looking forward to joining in xx

Helloooo and welcome :)

It's a great site. I'm a serial 1 week dieter, can never stick to them. I have found it supportive.

Good luck with your loss!

Hello, welcome! I've only been here a few days myself and have found Minimins to be a great support and a good place to have a friendly natter! Hope to see you around the forums. :) Good luck with your loss.

Hi and welcome. I am also doing SW and also have a lot to lose. I'm getting married next year and do not want to be a fat bride. I joined slimming world in Dec and have lost almost 2st (next weigh in tomorrow...hopefully make it 2st). As of last week I was 18st 1 so hoping after tomorrow I should be in the 17's. Sounds so much nicer! Good luck and hope to see you round the board.

Also if you're interested there is a group on here where we are aiming to lose 6 stone in 2012, its a really lovely group and if you have that much to lose then you might be interested in joining us.

Back