Hello!

emzrap

Hello everyone just joined to get support to help me lose the baby bulge! In time for my wedding 22nd June 2013 just over a year to lose 2 stone with slimming world wish me luck! X

Hi emzrap - I am new too (just joined today). My sister lost 2 stone before her wedding last year and I think she started in about May time - her wedding was in October. I'm sure you will do fine if you stick at it. I want to lose about a stone (need to verify this when i weight myself tonight) but I tend to lack focus after a week or so!

Hi spaty thank you I'm sure I'll get it off it's just hard work sticking to it! I get bored way to easy, good luck with your meeting tonight I've joined online I weigh in on a Wednesday : )

Aww I know that's what Keeps me going I wanna look back at my pictures and like them in years to come! : ) weigh in tomorrow elkkkk of to the Trafford centre today temptation! X

emzrap said:
Aww I know that's what Keeps me going I wanna look back at my pictures and like them in years to come! : ) weigh in tomorrow elkkkk of to the Trafford centre today temptation! X

Just keep walking round it and you will soon burn calories :)

Definitely an amazing incentive & don't do what I did & look back at your wedding photos & ask yourself why you didn't do it as I swore I would be weighed more when I got married than I do...... Onwards & downwards xx

Hi and welcome to the forum, I am a newbie too, having joined just a couple of weeks ago.. You will get some great support, advice and some fab recipes!
Hope you enjoy your journey to your beautiful wedding day!

Ang
xx

Cool I'm doing slimming world online so I weigh in my self but trying to stick to the same time so shall wait till 12ish : ) x

Back