Hello!

lmstorrow

New to this. Im doing slimming world and any help with it would be gratefully received. I.e recipes & syn values.

Hope weight loss is going well!

There's loads of recipes and tips on the slimming world website. Also there's a great app available on smartphones that let's you check the syn value of any product- great for when your at the supermarket!

There's loads of recipes and tips on the slimming world website. Also there's a great app available on smartphones that let's you check the syn value of any product- great for when your at the supermarket!

How you getting on with your weight loss?

Welcome to the forum imstorrow,

I'm new to the site, well yesterday 13 June, and I can't really find where to post on a sort of daily basis. I posted on the intro thread for 2012 by mistake, then eventually found the 2013 one, and saved the link so I could go back to it, but am still trying to find every day...up to date chat. x:confused:

Thank you :)

I'm struggling to use this! It's hard work! Do you know how many syns are in morrisons nume ready meals? Can't afford to make everything from scratch all the time!

Thanks

Hi ladies and gents, Imstorrow, are you going to group or doing it online at home? You can buy the FOOD DIRECTORY, (and other books) directly from group or I believe downloads online. It tells you all the products in all the supermarkets. If you join SW online it's called LifeOnline, and once you register you can see all sorts, recipes, hints, syns for whatever you want, plus there's a graph that you fill in and it shows your weight-loss. Nip round and look at the other threads, especially the diaries...there's lots to read about what people have on a daily basis. I've only just started one, but am not very adventurous, so if you look at mine it's usually plain old fashioned cooking, but 100% on plan. Good luck x

Have a look at the COMMON MISCONCEPTIONS PUT RIGHT, thread. that explains the whole plan easily and understandable. x

Back