Hello

dawnnrich

Don't understand why Herbalife is not in your most popular diet list when it is the no1 nutrition company in the world??

Hi! Are you on Herbalife?

I've actually tried it long way back and yes it did work. The results were amazing! Unfortunately, I got bored with the shakes and the tabs I had to take while on it. :(

I'm quiet new to it I'm really enjoying it, my wife is a distributor. When you achieve your goal weight you can drop down to just one shake for breakfast to help maintain your weight loss, also there are loads of different recipes for shakes and smoothies so you can vary it quiet a bit.

Good to know you're enjoying it. :) I've also invested a lot on it while I was doing the programme. Done distrubution then made quite a progress that I had people under me whom
I supervised and managed. It's just unfortunate I lost focus. Anyway, am still happy though as a cousin of mine stayed with Herbalife.

I'll be starting with Exante tomorrow and hopefully I'll also succeed.

Good luck, if it doesn't work you could always go back to Herbalife as you said yourself you got good results.

Thanks! Good luck to you too :)

I've also met people who succeeded with HL. I've also tried a similar diet with great results. I think that most things in life (relations, health, business, goals, etc.) have to do with the right mindset. There are many ways to succeed but with the wrong attitude and mindset you'll never will.

True you do need the right mindset, but if really want to succeed and change your life style and improve your health then you should have the right mindset and at the end of the day to get results you must stick to a plan.

Back