Hello

J0d

Any lipotrimmers still out there?

Hi! I'm on Lipotrim. Have been on it since September 23rd and am currently at 15.8kg loss with another weekly weigh in tomorrow. I did Lipotrim in 2009 too.

Well done rushhooked. U are rocking it. How do u find the diet?

Hi everyone good to see you here.

That's an amazing loss Rushooked!

Quite easy. I find other people/friends are more concerned about it than I am. Not been hungry for ages! I also keep a list of foods I really fancy and if I still want them after I'm off I'll have them. I'm actually going to do 5:2/calorie control from 18th December to 4th Jan though.

I am back on Lipotrim today doing the maintenance bars and soup and an evening meal and I will see how it goes...

Good luck Mini, perfect time of year to start. Have you set yourself any short/medium term goals?

Have you any diet plans this year?
I started doing sw on Saturday. I must get back to here too. This really is a most helpful tool when dieting. How are you doing ?

Well done on getting back to SW...how you finding be back on it? Are you doing EE or one of the older plan like Red or Green?

How are you doing ?

I am back on Lipotrim Maintenance products, bar for breakfast, soup for lunch and a smallish evening meal. I gained 5lb over Christmas when I went off plan, so I am back in the process of getting rid of that and their friends...about another 100 of them:oops:

I will see how this works out and if I find it too slow I will do a few weeks on TFR. I am determined to get there and it is going to be this year for sure:D

Im doing the EE plan. Its easy enough. Saying that u have to be in the zone.
I do miss the results you get with tfr. Hopefully this year is my year too . I am starting my new diary tomorrow. Its easier when the kids have gone back to school. Sit down with a cuppa and let it all out.

Back