Hello

Tr4c3yy

I am so pleased I found this site! I went to slimming world two years ago to loose 8LB which I did comfortably and enjoyed the fact that slimming world was easy to follow and a more natural eating plan for me.
As I am getting older and less active I gained half a stone and although the principles of slimming world are my natural diet I need to keep myself in check once again but this time I am going it alone - I figured I know what to do so I bought a new updated book from Ebay but I still need support and advice - so here I am :)

Hi and welcome. It's excellent that you are nipping your pounds in the bud! I am still looking to lose about 12 lbs but am well and truly plateau stuck. Still, good luck I shall look out for you and hope to get some inspiration!!:)

Hi and welcome. It's excellent that you are nipping your pounds in the bud! I am still looking to lose about 12 lbs but am well and truly plateau stuck. Still, good luck I shall look out for you and hope to get some inspiration!!:)

Thank you. I cant afford to go up anymore because coming down is too hard.
Plateau's are the worst! so disheartening, but stick with it as long as its not increasing its a bonus..

Back