• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hello

novaX

Just wanted to introduce myself!

I’m the new girl hoping to use this forum to get tips, inspiration and the much needed motivation to keep on going after the New Year high...
Here is a quick intro into my weight loss...

I've joined slimming world before when I was 21 but then dropped out after about 2 weeks because I was embarrassed about my obvious weight gain after stuffing my face at exam time in uni (chocolate & coffee gets me through it..). Then after missing two weeks I went on holiday to Ayia Napa and went crazy eating & drinking so much JUNK.

Soooo basically its two years later and I'm planning on going travel but don't want the extra baggage (bags).

So tonight is the night. I'm going back to the same slimming world group so I’m kind of embarrassed but hopeful there will be lots of other newbie’s that no one will notice the 2 week girl!

Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone for 2008.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi and welcome to minimins, I'm sure there will be many in the same boat, bound to be. :wavey:

Hi and welcome. You know SW works for you so good idea giving it another go. Have a look at our SW section and you may decide to start a diary thread there for extra support and encouragement

Irene xx

novaX

thanks everyone

novaX

thanks toria and good luck too you too.

thanks all

Good luck!! im sure there are lots of people in the same boat as you and everyone on here is so helpfull and encouraging.

I appreciate that ...thanks!!