Helloooooo folks!...I'm new, please be gentle!! :o)

Pinksparkles

Hi all,

I started slimming world last week, LOVIN the extra easy way of life!....I've never cooked so much delicious food (from scratch!)....no more McCain home fries for us lot ere!!! lol ;)

How yummy are the syn free chips eh!!!!...esp with a beef oxo crumbled on before cooking em!....mmmmmmm

Anyways, just wanted to say "Hellooooo" and I look forward to getting to know you lovely lot, picking your brains, and gaining a wealth of knowledge so I have no reason to fail in my determined attempts to shift some "too much at home for my liking" weight!! :D

So..........
Can I just post away with my questions or do I have to search previous posts before I can add/ask etc???

Thanks in advance,

Byeeeeee xx

Absolutely love slimming world! Been at it now for almost a year! I'm not sure how this site works yet as I've just joined myself. I've noticed while googling syn values this site comes up regularly so i decided to join!
I cook loads from scratch too and its brilliant never going hungry!!

Hi Im new too and doing Slimming World so welcome and good luck

Welcome
Well I am not in any slimming clubs, but decided this year to cut out most process foods it is doing me well and I have lost a little but nothing noticeable, however I am also running out of meal ideas too.
What kinda foods are you cooking, maybe I should join a slimming club to get some inspriation for meals eh?
Cybele

newbie too ????? just cal counting though and exercising aghhh

Back