help any beauty theripists out there?

jennyc

Silver Member
hi guys
i used that ambre solaire tan and it turnred out terrible.
im not now short fat and orange..i could audition for charlie and the chocolate factory.iv scrubbed with exfoliating gloves,do u think it budged an inch eh no......does anyone have tips how to remove tan,i have streaks all down my legs,and arms,and am goin on hols in 3 days xjx

poor you jenny, you can get tan corrector wipes in home bargain store, they should do the trick. next time use fake tan sparingly as you can always reapply if colour is too light. happy tango holiday lol

poor you jenny, you can get tan corrector wipes in home bargain store, they should do the trick. next time use fake tan sparingly as you can always reapply if colour is too light. happy tango holiday lol

haha,next time lol thats not gonna happen,ill stick to lrttin the professional s do it.think am gona go to the salon and see if i can get a full body exflolliant and remove some of it but thats my last resort lol

i know haha am covered in shaving foam.hopefully this works will let u know,am like a human ginny pig lol

think positive hun - at least its cold and raining (here anyways) so you can wear long sleeves and jeans!! x

think positive hun - at least its cold and raining (here anyways) so you can wear long sleeves and jeans!! x

not up here in the big potato the sun s spittin the trees....i have hope i think this is gonna work il leave it on for another 10 mins then ill wash it off and keep u posted

Oh dear! You'll probably be stuck with the majority of the colour for the next 2 days, don't scrub yourself raw today, you need to wait for the top layers of skin to replace themselves which takes a couple of days.
I had that happen to me once with some superdrug own brand tan, put it on my face at night, woke up in the morning looked in the mirror and there he was - David Dickinson! I had to go to work like it too.

ooooeerrrrrrr... not much help sorry ...but good luck in getting it corrected ...i would be going straight to a salon hun

Awwww i still love ya umpa!! xxxx

Bless ya but you did make me laugh, I think we've all had a fake tan disaster at some point... will keep my fingers crossed it works.

Gx

haha ah girls,
iv scrubbed so hard i nearly broke the skin,lol 5 showers shaving foam,and stil tanned ,but strangely enough the foam did lift quite alot,so will re apply it again tomo..wed mornin goin to sallon to re spray nic,has to be done.love ya too tracey....so lesson of the day,STAY AWAY FROM TAN 3 DAYS BEFORE YOUR HOLIDAY.lol nite folks xjx

Hey,

I use He-Shi - it is brilliant fake tan - it goes on brown and you get a mitt to put it on with... It takes 5 mins to apply to whole upper body and you see it straight away and it lasts for days and there is hardly any smell!!!

I have tried loads of fake tans and i def think that He-Shi is the very best! Def get it - you can get it from beauticians.

Julz
xox

Hey,

I use He-Shi - it is brilliant fake tan - it goes on brown and you get a mitt to put it on with... It takes 5 mins to apply to whole upper body and you see it straight away and it lasts for days and there is hardly any smell!!!

I have tried loads of fake tans and i def think that He-Shi is the very best! Def get it - you can get it from beauticians.

Julz
xox

haha think iv learned my lesson the hard way gonna let the profesionals do it from now on...but thanks anyway

Hi No 7 did sell a fake tan remover/corrector up until last year, not sure if they still sell it as I haven't had my first '08 tan disaster yet, but it's only a matter of time!!! Good luck and enjoy ur hols!! x

nite jen - sleep well x

haha ah girls,
iv scrubbed so hard i nearly broke the skin,lol 5 showers shaving foam,and stil tanned ,but strangely enough the foam did lift quite alot,so will re apply it again tomo..wed mornin goin to sallon to re spray nic,has to be done.love ya too tracey....so lesson of the day,STAY AWAY FROM TAN 3 DAYS BEFORE YOUR HOLIDAY.lol nite folks xjx
Aww ... it will be fine hun xxxx have a great holiday xx

Back