help help help!!!!

TIGHTKNICKERS1

hi everyone
i run out of shames for lt tomorrow and am starting on cd for financial reasons.... however i couldnt get a consultation with the cd lady until thurs so thats sunday to wed without any hskaes....what do i do? do i do my very very best to eat sensibly or shall i try slim fast made with water as i hate milk for those few days. i dont want to regain what iv tried so hard to lose so far!!!! any advice or help is welcome!!!!!
thanks
tightknickers!!!
xxx

hi everyone
i run out of shames for lt tomorrow and am starting on cd for financial reasons.... however i couldnt get a consultation with the cd lady until thurs so thats sunday to wed without any hskaes....what do i do? do i do my very very best to eat sensibly or shall i try slim fast made with water as i hate milk for those few days. i dont want to regain what iv tried so hard to lose so far!!!! any advice or help is welcome!!!!!
thanks
tightknickers!!!
xxx

i thought CD and LT cost the same?

well if you have no LT shakes left id prob just try and eat healthy for the few days stick to chicken veg tuna fish etc :)

is using something like slimfast for a few days an option?

I'm really not sure on this one at all. I think if I was in the same situation I'd do the SF thing and make them with water. However, that doesn't necessarily make it the correct answer so hopefully someone will come along soon who knows more.

Can you not get some more LT shakes to tide you over?

x

White and green foods..and by that i dont mean bread and cakes lol...3 oz chicken, fish or turkey and green veg only! Should tide you over till you get CD!! XX
SLIM FAST HAS TOOO MANY CALS AND CARBS TO KEEP YOU IN KETOSIS!!!

Back