Help me!

abbieg91

Hi all I'm so glad I've just found out that minimins is back!!! I was on Cambridge diet last year and lost around 2 stone came off because I'm stupid and put on just about all of it! I'm currently back on but only just started want to loose around 4 stone but my current Cambridge consultant doesn't give much support but she's lovely and as strange as it sounds I need daily support so that I don't slack and think we'll it's ok I can have this and this it doesn't matter I have no back bone when it comes to being on a diet or any willpower at all!!
I absolutely love the diet definitely don't find it hard or feel hungry but I do go off track so this week I'm starting AGAIN for the last time!! In hopes I can some support off someone to help keep me going everyday I go on holiday in July and would absolutely love to be thin for then but I don't no if I vacant control myself I am a food monster!! But think I would be able to get a grip if I had more support my start weight is 15.4lb I'm 5ft 6 and my end goal is I'm not sure tbh I said around 11 stone but now I just don't no maybe less I think

Welcome Abbie - I note your whatchdoyoucallit icon is the commonly used motivation "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels". It's one of my bugbears coz I just do not agree and every time I see or hear it I just want to prove it wrong. Having said that I want to lose weight and this diet definitely works if you can just keep it up. You have to be prepared to commit but the benefit is that you can do it in a relatively short frame time. So good luck with your new attempt and hopefully we will see you on here as you go through your journey.

Hey....good luck!!!!

Today is my first day back on Minimims after nearly 2 years "maintaining". After managing 5 stone I have slowly put a stone and a bit back on, while that doesn't sound much in terms of dress size that's 1 but bordering on two so I want to do something about it again rather than cave into buying the next size up again.

I find each day tough, the evenings are the worst when the carb cravings hit home. Thankfully my wife is a good influence - she is on the diet as well and has more resolve than I do.

You can do it!!! You have managed it before!!!

Is the consultant you have right now the same one you had when you lost 2 stone?

Welcome Abbie - I note your whatchdoyoucallit icon is the commonly used motivation "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels". It's one of my bugbears coz I just do not agree and every time I see or hear it I just want to prove it wrong. Having said that I want to lose weight and this diet definitely works if you can just keep it up. You have to be prepared to commit but the benefit is that you can do it in a relatively short frame time. So good luck with your new attempt and hopefully we will see you on here as you go through your journey.

Elsa....what is Cambrige like over there in Australia? I noticed you posting as I didn't think anyone else would be up at this time...

Hi fay Cambridge is still quite new here it started about 8 years ago when a uk consultant emigrated out here and got the rights to sell it here mostly in Melbourne. It has started to take off and I can now find a consultant relatively convenient but not everything is sold here. Enough though.

Definitely not lactose free ones - the Choc sakes are my favourites I have at least one a day. I'm a total chocoholic

Back