• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help Please! - Day 9 of SS - Constipated

Hi All,

Apologies for this thread but i am really upset and fed up.
I want to go to the loo but its too hard (sorry for tmi) so i started taking Dulcoease yesterday lunch time (it softens) i took 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast and just took another with my lunch shake.

Its there and wanting to come out but it just wont :( dont know what to do.

I am feeling a little bloated and have my WI tomorrow night :(

Would it be alright to take a senakot now so i can go this evening? (i dont wanna wait until tonight) i just want it gone!

(i had been taking Fibre89 to prevent)

Please help!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
if it is 'there ' but too hard to pass .. you need to tackle the problem from the other end........
Glycerin suppositories .. I have to use them now and again , Boots sell them and they have all the instructions on them . Taking the laxatives will soften stuff higher up in your system but not the stuff that is right at the end I am afraid , so once you have passed that you may have the runs for a while !!! ( I am a nurse by the way !)

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
lol, was going to suggest the same. Great nurses think alike

Thanks hun

Oh tonight is gonna be SOOO fun! NOT!!

Thank you!

fitz

Lovin it !!! :)
Also, just to add, there is no point taking fibre stuff until the problem has cleared so to speak - that is just used to "prevent" further blocks after it has cleared lol - it will only add to the prob if there is a backlog :)

I suffer dreadfully from constipation on CD & take a couple of constipation relief tabs every week to keep everything in order lol

Thanks Fitz,

I have stopped taking the fibre since yesterday until the problem is cleared. (when it first arose).

Just to let you all know, I am now unblocked, and 4lbs lighter!!! :)

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, party time for the unblocking!!!!!!! Bet you feel happier and more comfortable now.

But 4lb of poo!!!!!!!!!! Thats some poo lol

I swear by Movicol as I suffer dreadfully with constipation on CD. They really work a treat.

Glad you pooed. Charlie xx

Thanks, i have heard the dulcolax can be VERY harsh on the tummy?

The fibre89 obviously does nothing for me :(

Gonna have to get some psyllium husks (however they are spelt) in table form i think. Will take a senakot twice a week to keep things moving. I hope i can stop this from happening again. Otherwise i will have to go to SS+ which i really dont want to do yet.

Thank you all for your help :)

Roll one WI 1 tomorrow :)