Help???

Zeviel

please help..

Last edited:
pants!! lol i had this window open as well as my other window lol...

what i wanted help with was, how do you drink enough water? i'm trying so hard but i just cant fit anymore in and i know its not enough :( i know when i dont drink enough i feel sick and tired and i felt like that yesterday but i cant drink anymore than what i am drinking....

There are no rules about how much you have to drink. They say drink when you're thristy. For me this was about 4 litres a day but it's different for everyone. You shouldn't be getting to the point where it's making you feel sick!
Just keep sipping throughout the day and you'll be fine. The theory that the more you drink, the more you lose isn't necessarily true but you need to keep hydrated, that's the main thing!!

at a push i can drink 2ltrs a day but i can go all day with nothing to drink... even the juice doesnt make me want to drink.. so i can drink what i'm happy with and i'll be ok? i thought i had to drink LOADS to loose the weight..

I've got empty bottles that = 3 litres.

My aim is to empty them all. But I know if I get 2 and 1/2 down I'm doing well.

My CDC said to take a glass with you when you're doing something for a long period of time... ironing? Out the shower? Watching TV? Reading a book? And to just keep taking sips. She said it's amazing how much you get down without thinking about it.

I also find ICE cold water is easy, with some ice cubes (cost nothing!) and plus, as the cubes melt, you're adding to water intake too!

i found drinking cold water makes me feel worse.. i few times i've just had a glass of hot water and some of the lemon stuff :) i always have water with me, i just dont want to drink it..

I'm a water hater too. I can go for days without 'water', just coffee. I have found that my max is about 2 to 3 litres, more than that and I feel uncomfortable and I actually retain the weight.

The powder helps. I also find to set times and use a pint glass to down in one gets it done, I can't be dong with all this pfaffing about with sips! I get up and have a pint before I do anything. Another one mid morning and another mid afternoon. The next, of course, with dinner (soup pack) and that's 2 liters ish done, any more is a bonus.

We're all different but on this diet you do need the water to flush your system and help your kidneys and keep you 'going'. And don't try and drink copious amounts all at once, you'll do yourself damage!!!

It's not a case of the more you drink, the more you lose. But you do need to keep hydrated as it keeps things 'moving' for starters and keeps yout metabolism ticking over too.
You shouldn't be having to force it down as that's clearly a sign your body is full! Do keep drinking though and I'd say try to have at least 2 litres a day which is what is recommended for 'normal' people anyway.

Yes, imporatance of hydration on packs is to assist in avoiding constipation, which on this diet can be very very painful. Trust me = was there, did that.

Aim for at least 2 litres a day, minimum I would say. Your packs water counts. As does coffee and tea. ITs a matter of getting into a habit.

Always keep water with you - when it so much as passes you mind, have a gulp or two. It will add up.

x

Also, try warm water. I hate it cold too!

Hi,

I only realised I love sparkling water since starting LL. :)

I don't drink still water much at all ~ but I buy plenty of 2 litre bottles of sparkling water from the supermarkets (10p a bottle) and it's so easy to get it down.

I take it everywhere, and I drink soda water when out. It's made it so much easier for me. xx

Hi,

I only realised I love sparkling water since starting LL. :)

I don't drink still water much at all ~ but I buy plenty of 2 litre bottles of sparkling water from the supermarkets (10p a bottle) and it's so easy to get it down.

I take it everywhere, and I drink soda water when out. It's made it so much easier for me. xx

I'm another fan of sparkling water - love love love the stuff - find it sooo much easier to drink than still. :D

SL
x

LaydeeBug

I love your Avatar pic xx

Back