Helppp!

gemmamcx

I need some bloody help! Feel like the last 2 days all i want to do is eat rubbish!!! Iv only been doing slimming world for 5 wks and have lost 13lbs!! But today and yesterday all i want to do is munch and munch and munch!!! Arghh! Can anyone tell me wot to do to stop?? Or some syn free treats!! Xx

Keep focused think of the 13lb you have lost one more lb and thats ya first stone :0) i find brushing my teeth helps may sound mad but works for me makes ya mouth nice n fresh . Keep up the good work :0)

spongo06 said:
Keep focused think of the 13lb you have lost one more lb and thats ya first stone :0) i find brushing my teeth helps may sound mad but works for me makes ya mouth nice n fresh . Keep up the good work :0)

I do this lol, it really does work!!!!!

Oh good idea!! :) thanks! Im having a breakdown! Haha! I better loose this lb this week or il be goin on the scales in the nude!! :) i think its my clothes tht r heavy hahaha xx

I keep sugar free jelly in the fridge. If that fails I paint my nails!!

Well done on your loss so far!!

Im fighting with myself tonite im thinking about wots in the fridge wots not in the fridge but trying to think about the 1/2 lb to get below my next stone or should i just go bra free next week lol and have sum goodies :0)

LOL...Resist!!! Be good and you can have something "naughty" on weigh day.

Its rly so annoying when all u want is bad things!! Jeessooo! Iv got til tuesday to make a difference!! Cmon wee lb just come offf!!! :)

Hope u all do well at your next weigh in!! X

I keep sugar free jelly in the fridge. If that fails I paint my nails!!

Well done on your loss so far!!
Yeah well done, you are doing very well!!!
Sugar free jelly is great, Its even nicer if you make the jelly up and mix in a tub of muller light, Its just like milk jelly!!

Another one to try is:
Scan Bran ferrero Rocher!

Ingredients
8 Scan Bran
4 Level tbsp Nutella
1 Level tbsp Golden Syrup
1 tbsp Water

Method
Place scan bran into a food processor and reduce to crumbs. Mix all ingredients into crumbled scan bran and divide into petit four cases (Whatever they are!)

Should make 30 pieces
22 syns on all choices

Variations try replacing Nutella with White Chocolate spread and adding 2oz chopped fresh apricots.

Sorry I haven't tried this but loads of people were talking about this last week at the meeting and saying how fantastic they are. Also have to admit a couple of pieces of the instructions are baffling me!!!
:confused:

Sounds fab!! I think id nd to get someone to make that for me!!! Lolol! Id end up elbow deep in nutella n golden syrup n id put on the 13lbs i lost!! Ha!! Gny go to sleep... Hopefully i wont wake up sleep eating!! X

Back