Here I go; final time! Roz's diary

rosie1234

Silver Member
Hi everyone. Been here off and on for a while. I managed to lose 30+lbs a few years ago but since lockdown and new medication I have gained it all back plus a load more!

I'm ready this time to lose it once and for all! I am using a calorie counting app to log all my food again and drink 2 litres+ of water daily.

I just celebrated my 28th birthday last week and have wrote my starting date and weight as from the day after my birthday.

SW: 257.8

20th Sept: 253.4

Feel free to say hello and join me :)

Welxome back, Rosie - and good luck.

Hey everyone.

I had 2 binge days but I've been back on it today. Scale was at 257! Started my walking again. Going to be weighing myself daily for the week to keep an eye on things.

When I get down to 350 I’m going to have an eat anything/everything day. I like calling it that instead of a cheat day or a binge day, cause it sounds more positive to me. That will be a great day to, I’m planning to eat several things I won’t go near at this time, but the 350 mark will mean I already lost 66lbs, and I want to periodically celebrate with a high-carb fun day.

I hope to go right back to my more consistent daily choices the following morning. I think if I plan well there will not be leftovers to tempt me into a 2day deviation from my overall goals. But as with battle a plan stops being the plan one the first biscuit is eaten

Biscuits - do you mean what we would call scones, which Americans serve with meat? Or UK biscuits ie cookies?

Biscuits - do you mean what we would call scones, which Americans serve with meat? Or UK biscuits ie cookies?
I guess it would be scone. They are good for little sandwiches, but I intend to smother it with a white sausage gravy that I will make myself. I am not good at making biscuits, and the place nearby makes amazing biscuits.

Back