Here we go...

Diamond1

Hi all,
So today I have decided to finally start my light life journey... Any other new starters out there?
My starting weight is 14'3 with my goal weight being 10 stone!!
Wish me luck! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello :) and best of luck to you x

Thank you both, very kind of you :)
Have the two of you been on lighterlife long? How are you both finding it? X

No I'm on the Cambridge diet. How u getting on ?

Good thank you, on day 4 & no slip ups! The only thing that's getting to me is the thought of being on this for another 4 month or so, it's a scary thought. Just trying to take it day by day though. How long have you been on Cambridge? I've heard that's a fab diet also x

Remember the months go by fast and you will be slimmer by the summer remember so try to think like that, I've been on and off Christmas was mad I ate loads of mince pies lol. I just love food too much lol

Yes Cambridge is fab love the variety they have. Whats your current weight now ? X

Hi Diamond1!

Well done for starting and doing so well so far! I have been on LL total since last August and one thing it really taught me is to be mindful, i know this sounds like a load of rubbish because trust me i love food too but if you only think of that day, that hour or even that minute it really helps (and yes i ate mince pies too at Christmas:))

Hope it goes well
Geena

Sorry just responding now, I've not been very well the past couple of days :-( really horrible cold, but I've managed to get through it!
My first weigh in was this morning and on week one I have lost 7pounds!!!! I'm very proud of myself and it has given me a real boost x

Congratulations! I joined LL last night, and have just done my first day. You losing 7lbs is great - I'm hoping for similar weight loss on Sunday when I weigh in :)

Back