Heres the syns for cinema popcorn

claire-louise1990

Hi guys I've been searching for ages for the syns for cinema popcorn and haven't had any joy. So I took it in my own hands and went in cineworld website and worked it out usig he 20calorie rule. A large salted popcorn is approx 60syns
A regular popcorn is approx 28syns

Sweet isn't much different

Think I'm gonna go for regular salted and just have minimum syns the rest of the week

Have you tried the little bags sainsburys do? 2.5 syns a bag, salt and vinegar, salted or cheese and chive
It's a multipack of 6 for £1.50 and great for low syn snack :)

My new love is the metcalfe sweet and salted popcorn too...the pound shop does mini packs of 4 little bags which are 4 syns each!

You could save loads of syns if you liked any of those...popcorn at the flicks and syns for the rest of the week = winner ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I went to the cinema this week and took half a bag of haribo bonissimo (3.5) and a bag of tesco sweet and salted popcorn (3.5) and had a HUGE diet pepsi, didnt feel like i ws missing out and still have syns to enjoy the rest of the week :) win win

Thanks guys :) I do like the metcalfe popcorn. It's the smell of cinema popcorn that does it for me. What is the haribo that you said? Don't think I've heard of it and was it half of a large bag of it? Xx

I take rainbow drops they're 2.5 syns for the small 12g bags you get in poundland, I take a couple of those and some mikados which are half a syn each

According to the Syn Estimator on the Weight Loss Planner, a regular portion of Salted Cineworld Popcorn (100g) is 12 Syns, and that's using the Cineworld Nutrition Information.

Back