• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

He's just not that into you!!!

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor

CelticChick

I have the calender of the book on my desk. There is a page for everyday with bits from the book, opinions, stories etc. Really like it and its all quite true! :p

Summerskye

Gold Member
It's Amanda's (Loopy) and my bible! *lol*

Diva

Oh...Excellent!!!! :D :D

Diva

I haven't got a copy of this book but think I'll get one just for the fun of it!!! Reckon I've got Christmas pressies sewn up for a couple of girlies!!! :D :D

Diva

Ordered! :D

Karen1972

Gold Member
There was a whole episode on sex and the city about "he's just not into you" - was quite eye opening!

Summerskye

Gold Member
Karen, yeah that's where the book idea came from. The guy who wrote it was the screen-writer for that episode and apparently it had such an impact that he decided to write the book .. from a man's perspective :rolleyes:

Diva

It's a good price on Amazon at the moment....go for it, Karen! ;)

Diva

My book arrived today and it is bl*&dy hilarious!!!!! :D Wish it had been around before I got married!! :D Just joking, of course! ;)

Ivy

Silver Member
This book is exactly whats wrong with the world.

I for one couldnt stand his condesending manner and like it or not - life isnt that simple.

His philsophy is that a woman shouldnt chase a bloke really under any circumstance...as men are the natural hunters - its up to him

Wheres the fun in that???

The guy who wrote his sections is a berk.

Ivy

Diva

Sorry you don't agree Ivy...but that's whats so great in the world the fact that we are all different and have different aspects of appreciation, hun.

Anyone that wants a light hearted look (and an explanation) as to why Men appear to be from a different planet then this is definitely a good humoured - and at times insightful - read!

Have fun...:D

Ivy

Silver Member
Ah sure i scathing cos i actually bought it...i took it back to the shop sssssssh :)

Am not really a fan of Sex in the City either...so maybe its just my taste...cant stand that show.

Ivy

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
I think I should read this book...mmmmm????...:D