Hey andju

Yo Penny hello hunny xx

Aah poor you,well I went to get another drink flavour from diet centre today as I had run out,collected some stuff I had bought off E bay,and coloured someones hair!!
xx

Hee Hee!!I only bought the sunshine orange and a tetra to replace the one you know who drank,Rosie is back!!
xx

Better wear my padded pants then, she will be sure to think I have cheated, and the need for stuff to make me not vomit is just an excuse, ohh well glug glug,lol.
Has she got a fab tan, the rotten sod?

Haha!!We're all scared now!!Think the sticks will be there at the ready awaiting the toilet trips ,she always looks tanned to me,she looked really nice today her hair and make up looked lovely
xx

yeah she is a bit of a stunner, cow,lol.
yep expected the pee stix's too, but know I wont be in the pink, so will get that all knowning look,lol. OHHHhhh well, what can I do, wouldnt mind if the nausea and poorly tum had meant weight loss, but on my scales, that I should use, they show a gain,do you think thats cos of the sugar?

I think you'll have a loss Penny,dont fret girl!!
You take care byee xxxxxxx

Fine thanks, have just done a taebo video so a bit sweaty...you'll have sweet dreams going to bed with that image in your head lol.

Really hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Hi guys, its the early early hours of the morning,I cant sleep, have a fever and feel sicker than ever, know its the hormone treatment and stress from work, dont know which way to turn, cant promise I will see you tonight, but i will try.
Have a fab WI, mail me your successes.

Back