1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Hey Arcticmonkeys!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by spooky, 13 June 2007 Social URL.

1. spooky

spooky Banned

How was your AAM tonight?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Well-Known Member

Hey Spooky! How are you?

Thanks for your message :) AAM went much better today, don't think I stuck to the 2 tablespoons of lettuce and cucumber think I went a little over, but cottage cheese was spot on. Thats all I've had all week still craving chicken... still can't be bothered to make it! lol

How's AAM going for you?? x x

4. spooky

spooky Banned

Hiya
    Not too bad ta, am on the cottage cheese wagon too! Will have chicken later though!!!:D:D

5. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Well-Known Member

Hey Spookster! What did you have tonight, chicken? I ended up having cottage cheese again lol! But my lettuce went off on the 12th...had to have it anyway as it was all we had and didn't get home till late so couldn't get anywhere to buy anymore!
    When does your AAM end? I've lost track of it all now :p
    Tomorrow's my last day, I'm really gutted about it, but celebrating having chicken :) Hope its going well for you x

6. spooky

spooky Banned

Hi Arcticmonkeys
    I had chicken and broccoli last night for a change! I think I will do the same tonight!

My AAM ends on sunday so back ss'ing on monday!
    I have somehow managed to increase my water this week too!