Hey folks am on day 10

Helena

:confused:What an amazing feat I have performed tonight. Went for a celebratory birthday meal at a pub diner with my extended family. Not a morsel passed my lips, while they stuffed steak, scampi, chips, etc. plus lavish extras. Sumptuous puddings followed and I felt a curious mixture of longing and steadfast pride. Didn't think I could do it, so am feeling chuffed now.:D
Not lost that much weight so far - about 4lbs, but hey, I MUST be detoxing so that's got to be good. Might even go into ketosis soon. Will I be able to tell??

I'm not an expert but I would've thought that by day 10 you definitely should be in ketosis for a while now. You would know from the point of view that you don't feel hungry, as long as you are sticking to CD SS 100%.

Well done on avoiding temptation. I'm meeting friends tomorrow night and I can only hope that I do as well as you :)

Hi Lynda
I'm sure you will be able to resist temptation because, believe me, if I can do it so can you. Definitely!! Bring it on ..... just imagine the great new outfits you'll be able to wear. The shoes, the jeans with no overhang. Bliss! And you only need to stick it out for another week or two. IF you don't fall off the wagon.
xxx

Back