Hi all! (Lipotrim)

boing

Hi all,

Just a quick post to introduce myself!

I'm Adam from Northampton. I'm not new to dieting or VLCDs, been struggling with weight (and associated confidence issues) for many many years now!

I've been on Lipotrim before (10years ago) and loved the person I became - was amazing how much of a confidence boost being slim can give you :)

Since then I've been yo-yoing.. (hence the username boing)

I've also tried exante - tbh wasn't a fan of this! (However I was a fan of their chocolate bars!!)

In December, I found myself weighing 21st, out of breath with nothing the fitted in my wardrobe.... something clicked and I've decided to do something about it. I still had a month supply of lipo hidden away so I started on 1st Jan and have been on it ever since.

The results so far have been remarkable if not a little alarming, this morning I weighed myself as 20st1.6lbs nearly a stone gone.... This is certainly a boost and motivation to stick with it (even though I know its mainly water/glycogen etc).

I've been having a shake in the mornings(vanilla or chocolate), a flapjack around lunch(either flavour - I can't tell the difference!) and another flapjack in the evening. Officially you're not meant to have flapjacks until the third week - but a phone call to lipotrim revealed this was just to disassociate the need to chew.

Anyhoo - that's me. I might not say much - but I will be checking in and reading all of your remarkable journeys / celebrating your achievements.

Ttfn

Hey great loss, I am a too a restarter, 1st time 10 years ago with amazing results but went back to the bad habits, tried earlier this year but had some deaths in the family and other horrible stuff. Have decided the time is now right for me. Looking forward to hearing of your progress and looking forward to posting mine:worthy:

Heya :)

Similar story here (South of MK - Hi!) - not new to it either, have also clambered back on the VLCD wagon. Different brand, but it's all much of a muchness, really. I started again on 1st Jan also and the change in numbers have also been pretty surprising! Shall head towards the end of the month and make a decision re feb based on how I feel.

I would be really pleased if you checked in from time to time to let us know how you're getting on :)

Hi Debbie/Bagpuss,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and your kind words of encouragement.

I've managed to stick at it with no cheating so far! Found having a flapjack in the morning and evening and shake midday works best for me.... However I'd like to swap to just shakes (convinced myself this will be better).

I've just read 'escape the diet trap book' found a few threads on here too which I will be exploring, seems like a stricter/lifetime atkins.... beginning to plan for life the other-side of lipo but many months away from that!

Trying to work out how to follow your progress? is there a trick on here or is it just looking out for you in the various threads?

Cheers
Adam

I keep an intermittent diary in the 'Slim 'n' Save' section - when I have enough posts I'll get it shifted to the general diaries section. It gives me somewhere I can blurt out my thoughts. With the best will in the world my husband won't really understand, and if you mutter anything on FB you get endless reams of 'advice'. (Which will be well meaning, but really tiresome.)

So it gives me somewhere to be accountable and talk nonsense :)

Hi All,

I’ve decided I’m going to restart tomorrow.
I first did lipotrim many years ago and my results were amazing and after time bad habits slipped back in. I then lost weight again through diet and exercise for my wedding in 2018.
However I now find myself 5Ib off from being at my heaviest again just in total denial of how I got back here! No self esteem all body confidence gone.
So I want to kick my backside again and start seeing those losses and gaining my confidence again. It’s great to find this thread I used minimins many years ago when a lot of people were on here and now it seems to be quite scarce! So all please feel free to message me and help keep me on the lipotrim wagon :D

Welcome back NewMe and good luck for your restart for tomorrow, Lipotrim gives amazing results. I was on it for a couple of weeks but have now moved to Keto, and loving it. It's a shame the numbers have dropped on this site but we still have amazing people on here to help keep us on track, looking forward to hearing about your journey and more importantly your losses. xx

Welcome back NewMe and good luck for your restart for tomorrow, Lipotrim gives amazing results. I was on it for a couple of weeks but have now moved to Keto, and loving it. It's a shame the numbers have dropped on this site but we still have amazing people on here to help keep us on track, looking forward to hearing about your journey and more importantly your losses. xx

Thank you Debbie.
Yes I want those amazing results to get back down to my wedding weight at 16st and then depending on how I feel, I may go onto a keto diet. But I’m just going to take each day as it comes.
Good to hear your doing well and enjoying the Keto diet it always helps when you enjoy doing it.
Yes quality over quantity. Thank you I’ll keep the post updated with my progress.

Hi there. I’ve started Lipotrim today so this has given me a great boost! Started with my mum because her weight is affecting her health and I have about six stone to lose so as much as it doesn’t affect my health much at the moment I know going forward it’s not good! And I’m sick of being the “big” one or the “fat” one. Don’t ever want to be called a “big girl” again it makes me sick.

Anyhoo, day one has been ok. Shakes are definitely palatable: I’ve just made a hot vanilla with half a spoon of coffee and it’s ok. I am thinking to myself though how the hell am I going to keep this up. I’m not hungry and I’ve completed a three day water fast before but I think I’m going to struggle to keep my head focused because it’s the sensation of eating I will miss. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks x

Hi Sprinkles, I am back on Lipo just now and I do not have mine as 3 shakes a day, I make hot drinks all day long using 1 tspoon of coffee, 1 of vanilla and 1 of choc, I also drink between 3 to 4 litres of water a day. Good luck xx

Hi Sprinkles, I am back on Lipo just now and I do not have mine as 3 shakes a day, I make hot drinks all day long using 1 tspoon of coffee, 1 of vanilla and 1 of choc, I also drink between 3 to 4 litres of water a day. Good luck xx
Thanks for the reply :) do you have any tips on how to mix well with hot water? I keep getting powdery lumps when I try to do hot.
On day three now! Can’t believe I’ve even made it this far LOL. I do keep weighing myself though I need to stop it xx

LOL I weigh every day too, once you have added the powder to the cup add a small amount of cold water and make a smooth (slightly runny) paste, (trial and error with the cold water) once you have a paste add boiling water slowly while stirring and it should be fine. Good luck xx

Last edited:
Back